Wedding Reception Table Decoration Ideas
A lot of time and care is taken in order to deliver an unforgettable wedding reception, and table decorations play a role in that success. A great wedding table decoration is one that will create a real talking point for your guests, and which will leave a lasting impression. Let’s take a look at 5 great table decoration ideas that are sure to make an impact.
1. Embrace the elements (Fire/Water): Table decorations that use the elements as inspiration are often pretty unforgettable. One of the more common uses of this idea is to have small candles floating in water at the center of the table. Not only do they look beautiful, they also create a romantic ambience when the lights are lowered.
2. A themed decoration: If you have a specific theme or color for your wedding, it makes sense that you would carry said theme over to your table decorations.
3. Disposable cameras: You only have a limited number of official wedding pictures to choose from, and very little time during the reception to snap pictures of all your guests. Have them do it for you by making disposable cameras available at every table. As each of your guests to snap as many pictures as you can, as this will give you a comprehensive look at all the fun and frivolity that took place during the reception.
4. Vases of differing heights: Most table decorations have a uniform look to them, which is perfectly fine, but you can create something visually cool by mixing up the heights of the decorations. This will create a visual appeal that will certainly stand out.
5. Edible table arrangements: You can essentially kill two birds with one stone when using edible table decorations. First off, you get a decoration that is truly unique, and secondly, you have the ideal snack for your guests who may get a little hungry later in the evening. You generally have the choice of fruit or candy edible arrangements.
The fruit variety are a little tougher to manage, as the fruit can begin to spoil as the night wears on. Strawberries and melons are fruits that work well for this type of arrangement, so consider using them.
Candy arrangements are particularly fun, and can help bring out the inner child in all of your guests. The decoration looks particularly appealing when you place different colored candies in a vase at the center of the table.
These are just a few of the many different OC wedding reception table decoration options that are available to you. Part of the fun of putting these together is coming up with something that is unique, but which also delivers a pleasing visual element to the table. Try using a decoration that is personalized, or which means something to you, as that will make the table decoration feel all the more special for the guests.